Technical Project Manager (IoT)
ΕταιρείαManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, major company with innovative technology solutions on IoT, Smart Cities and TELCO industries, is seeking for an experienced and highly motivated Technical Project Manager. You will be handling local and international IoT projects and reporting to the CEO.
Workplace Location: Athens City Center (Kolonos)
This is an on-premises position.
ΠεριγραφήYour main responsibilities will be:
• Developing and maintaining plans which outline project status, individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
• Holding technical team meetings to determine progress and address any project challenges
• Coordinating the roll-out of beta and production releases
• Inspecting projects for quality assurance
• Identifying the resources needed for the project and sourcing these materials
• Analyzing, planning, and developing technical requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
• Overseeing the implementation of project improvements.
*Occasional travelling is required (Greece and abroad)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
• 2 years of experience in technical project management
• Experience in IT project management which includes hardware, software, and integration with third-party software platforms will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Competitive salary
• Private medical insurance
• Standard monthly allowance in meal vouchers
• Continuous education