IT Project Manager
ΕταιρείαManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, is looking for an experience Project Manager.
Our client is a well known industrial firm, global leader at its sector and they are now expanding their IT Hub in Athens` North Suburbs (close to metro station).
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and integrating cross-functional IT projects that are significant in scope and impact. You will also coordinate the work of other Tech professionals to produce a new piece or system of software. You are expected to provide guidance and facilitation for people, projects, program solution design and priorities. The role will be a part of our client`s global shared service model, through managing products priorities, business relationships and business processes.
• Under the direction of the Athens’ Hub IT Director, the right incumbent will monitor multiple IT projects’ progress and set realistic deadlines.
• Solves issues as they arise and ensure that the development teams can work unhindered towards the project completion.
• Works with the rest of the organization to establish, maintain and modify completion dates based on backlog, maintenance and staff leave.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Assumes responsibility for monitoring actual time spent on IT tasks as compared to initial estimates, insuring project completion dates are met.
• Ensures adherence to the project management and application development methodologies, standards, and procedures.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing a project assurance and review group/process to ensure quality assurance of projects.
• Contacts internal and external customers to define and solve issues presented to the IT teams.
• Coordinates Application Services activities with the activities of other Information Technology areas and Program areas.
• Advises and consults with program areas on the progress, design and efficiency options around systems and programs implementation and development.
• Prepares relevant project management statistics and reports on an as needed basis.
• Manages the IT aspects of assigned emerging project initiatives.
• Maintains project dashboards and provides weekly updates; identifies and remediates problems and bottlenecks timely and effectively.
• B.S. in Computer or Information Science related field required; M.Sc. degree will be appreciated
• Up to 3 years of experience in an IT Project Management role, or experience as Senior / Lead Business Analyst at SW Delivery Projects
• Good understanding of project management principles and planning
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Operate in a customer-focused consulting approach – advanced project management skills, prioritization of work and ability to relate to the business partners and articulate technical details
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner
• Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
• Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices
• Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and (internal) clients
• Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Solid documentation skills
Will be highly appreciated
• Basic understanding of core IT processes and services like AD, DNS, ADFS
• Software Development Life Cycle experience
• Competitive Salary
• Standard monthly allowance in meal vouchers
• Private Health Insurance and Pension Plans
• Annual Bonus
• Modern working environment
• Prospects of development
• Continuous education