ΕταιρείαManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, an international solutions provider within the industry of electronics, is looking for an IT Technician to join its technical team.
The IT Technician will be fully trained to provide support to the end users on Simulation Systems, as well as company’s IT hardware, networking systems and peripheral equipment. You will be responsible for the maintenance and care of the tools and test equipment, ensuring that all the systems function well and meet the requirements, in a timely manner.
It is an initial 2 year-contract.
Location: Kalamata, Peloponnese, Greece
ΠεριγραφήMore specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Performing service, maintenance, repair at company’s computers, and peripheral equipment
• Performing IT and Domain configuration
• Conducting evaluation, troubleshooting, calibration, testing, and maintenance at electronic, electro-mechanical, and visual display components
• Monitoring Network connections, diagnosing issues, and handling Level A problems
• Executing backup and restore on system and training data
• Performing daily checks to the system and reporting the appropriate data
• Conducting scheduled maintenance jobs
• Attending internal training to learn methods and practices associated with the above duties
• Performing preventive maintenance tasks on the simulator and associated simulator systems
• Carrying out routine maintenance and operations tasks on training equipment
• Performing training device updates (Software and Hardware)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics, or similar field
• Good knowledge of computer hardware and software (computer installations, backups etc.)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position (any experience with complex/special electronic equipment will be considered a strong asset)
• Excellent command of English language (both oral and written)
• Team-player personality
• Proficiency to work flexible hours adapting to changing work schedules