SIMTEC – Tech Sales Specialist (Athens)
SIMTEC SA, offers advanced engineering design and simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for ANSYS simulation in Europe.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion of its footprint in the industry, is looking for a hard-working and well-organized individual to undertake a Sales role.
• Market research; finding companies to target.
• Unearthing new sales opportunities and converting them to long-term partnerships.
• Following up swiftly on sales enquiries.
• Demonstrating the company and Ansys products to prospective clients and customers.
• Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
• Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
• Develops written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Identifying customer needs and offering products accordingly.
• Attending industry events to generate business leads.
• Contributing to business planning; setting strategy and goals.
• Remaining in regular contact with clients to meet their expectations.
• Responding to complaints and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data in CRM system.
• Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
• A University degree in engineering, technical, business, or related field with 2+ years of demonstrated success in technical sales or software sales position.
• Excellent command of English.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
•Well-versedd in Microsoft Office and CRM systems. Knowledge of CAD/CAE software will be a plus.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the company hierarchy.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
• Military obligations fulfilled.
• Ability to travel
The company offers:
• Competitive salary according to qualifications.
• Excellent working environment at the forefront of technology.
• Continuous education.
• Full-time employment.