Technical Project Manager (TELCO)
ΕταιρείαManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a leading Information Technology and Services Company, that specializes in Big Data Analytics for TELCO Clients, is looking for an experienced Professional for the role of Technical Project Manager.
You will work closely with project team members and internal teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Job Location: Athens City Centre, Hybrid or Remote model (overall, you need to be GR based and holder of an EU Passport).
• Responsible for managing multiple projects, from confirmation of PO to Go Live
• Preparation of project plans, including work structure, scheduling, resourcing, product availability, etc.
• Conduct kick-off meetings and regular project status meetings
• Leading the project teams during delivery
• Baseline and monitoring of project plans
• Identification of risks and critical milestones
• Working with the client (TELCO firms) on project prerequisites, project monitoring and change requests
• Communicate with the client and internal teams to resolve any issues related to project execution.
• Managing escalation and prioritization
• Prepare and publish weekly and monthly project status report to all stakeholders
• BSc Degree in Computer or Information Science or Electronic Engineering; MSc Degree will be appreciated
• 2+ years of experience in Data Integration projects as a Project Manager, Technical Lead, Lead Developer or Lead Business Analyst
• Overall, experience in TELCO industry and experience in managing systems integration projects with large telecom operators
• Experience in coordinating multiple parties
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to solve problems linking technology and business problems
• Knowledge of various system interfaces and commissioning activities
• Ability to understand the technical needs of customers
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Availability to travel to customers or offices (25% annually, Europe, North Africa and Middle East)
Will be highly appreciated
• Experience with Project Management tools like MS Project or equivalent
• Knowledge of GSM/ CDMA Protocol level
• PMP Certification or equivalent project management qualification
• Competitive remuneration package, above market standards
• Working in a flexible environment
• Prospects of development
• Continuous education